Why use Anthony James?
About the Company | Sales | Rentals | Report a repair | Leasehold Block Management
Leasehold Block Management Benefits
Anthony James is the largest independent residential leasehold managing agents in Sefton, Liverpool and Lancashire.
- Are your service charges going through the roof?
- Are you worried about the value of your property?
- Does your Health & Safety responsibilities comply?
- Do you want more control over your money?
- Are you considering "Right To Manage"?
At Anthony James, our company goal is to provide an excellent service to all of our clients. We offer complete transparency and aim to provide informative, constructive advice to achieve the best possible maintenance on each block of flats whilst keeping service charge levels down to a realistic level that maintains the building in accordance with the lease to its maximum potential. If you would like to arrange a no obligation discussion on how we can SAVE you money call now on 01704 545800. Our specialist team is dedicated to providing the best possible tailor made service for;
- Right To Manage Companies
- Freeholders, Management Companies
- Residents Committees
We act for both Freeholders and Residents' Management Companies. Our diverse portfolio includes high rise city centre developments, period listed conversions, mixed tenure developments incorporating commercial and social housing, together with private residential units. In addition to managing apartment schemes, we are increasingly being asked to carry out estate management for housing developments.
- Regular site inspection visits
- Regular communication with residents on all matters
- Manage repairs required, prepare tenders and appoint suitable contractors and supervise works carried out
- Supervision of contractors covering gardening, cleaning and day to day management
- Supervision of minor building works
- Negotiate "Best Value" utility contracts
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling
- Collection of service charges
- Collection of ground rents for and on behalf of Freeholder
- Preparation of service charge budgets and financial forecasts
- Calling, attending and recording annual meetings minutes
- Preparing year end accounts and returns with Accountants
- Lease renewals / Membership registration
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- HR Employment Contracts
- Processing Employees Payroll
- Providing advice on sustainability issues
- Providing recommendations on infrastructure improvements
- Providing a 24-hour on-call emergency service
Co-ordinating Health & Safety Compliance including:
- Buildings Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Management
- Legionella testing
- Gas Safety Certification
- Lift Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical Certification